Ceren Cubukcu is an MBA who began her American education as an international student.
Ceren reveals the secrets she has personally discovered on how to find a job as an international student in the U.S. in her newest book, Make Your American Dream A Reality.
In this podcast, Ceren shares her personal experiences and knowledge to help define a clear path for the international student’s sponsored job-search process in the United States.
Discover what’s working and what’s not, how to avoid the common mistakes many students make and find out what Ceren thinks is the best method of making your dream of working in America come true!
How To Find A Job As An International Student In The US
- What is a sponsored job? Are they only available to international students?
- How should international students start the job-search process? What’s their very first step?
- How is the U.S. hiring culture different than other countries?
- What are the biggest challenges that international students face during their job-search process?
- How can they overcome these challenges?
For more information about Ceren Cubukcu and her newest book Make Your American Dream A Reality: How to Find a Job as an International Student in the United States, please visit CerenCubukcu.com. Also available on Amazon.com along with a free bonus audio interview.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.