Dorit Sasson, is an educator, story mentor and writer who specializes in English as a second language instruction. Dorit is also the author of two books to be released in early fall. Dorit’s new books are Speaking and Writing for English Language Learners: Collaborative Teaching for Greater Success with K-6 and Listening and Reading for English Language Learners: Collaborative Teaching for Greater Success with K-6
In this podcast, Dorit Sasson discusses why it is critical for elementary school children who have English as a second language to avoid instructional gaps due to the lauguage barrier and how to accomplish this.
How To Educate Elementary School English Language Learners
- Do you find that the elementary school years are critical for students who are English Language Learners?
- What obstacles do educators face while teaching ESL classes?
- What do parents need to know about their children’s instruction as an English Language Learner?
- How can parents support their kids while learning English?
- What can schools do to better prepare teachers?
To learn more about Dorit Sasson, an educator, speaker, and story mentor, along with her books, please visit DoritSasson.com and GivingVoiceToVoicelessBook.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is a diverse community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers that share helpful and perhaps life-changing posts and podcasts. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.