Nihar Suthar is the founder of Hype Up Your Day, Inc., the source of motivation and joy to over 100,000 people worldwide.
He is currently a student at Cornell University who inspires individuals, families, and corporations around the world to dream big and do even bigger.
Nihar shares the secrets of creating a great day for yourself in this podcast and his new book, Win No Matter What: A Guide to Hyping Up Your Life.
How to hype up your life!
- How did you become the source of motivation to over 100,000 people around the world?
- What do you mean by “hyping up your day”?
- How does hyping up your day work?
- What happens when you don’t hype up day? How bad can it get?
- What do you want listeners to know most about your book, Win No Matter What?
To learn more about Nihar Suthar and the services Hype Up Your Day provides to help inspire please visit HypeUpYourDay.com.
While on the site, you can also purchase Nihar’s book, Win No Matter What: A Guide to Hyping Up Your Life when it’s released next week and help combat poverty around the world.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR, and the creator of JenningsWire, online magazine. JenningsWire a diverse community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers that share helpful and perhaps life-changing posts and podcasts. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.