Lisa Mininni is the best-selling author of Me, Myself, and Why? The Secrets to Navigating Change, President of Excellerate Associates, and radio show host of Blog Talk Radio’s Navigating Change.
She released numerous eBooks, including Get More Clients Now! 3 Steps to More Clients, More Money, and A Business You Love.
In this podcast, Lisa reveals how you can master your inner entrepreneur in her three-part series of podcasts about business success for JenningsWire.
Lisa says that there are over 395,000 businesses being started in the US, yet over 70% are out of business by the first year. Want to be success with the deck stacked against you? Here’s how!
How To Master Your Inner Entrepreneur
- What’s one of the biggest mistake business owners make that cause them struggling and going out of business the first year?
- You’ve started a movement – actually, a systems approach to starting a business. What’s it all about?
- You talk about the inner game of entrepreneurship – why is this so important?
- Are there steps in Mastering Your Inner Entrepreneur and if so, what are they?
- What do you think is missing for the entrepreneurs that are struggling to get new clients and build a profitable business they love?
To learn more about Lisa Mininni and pick up her eBook, Get More Clients Now! 3 Steps to More Clients, More Money, and a Business You Love, at ExcellerateAssociates.com as well as get access to her weekly business growth articles that show you how to instantly make thousands of dollars each and every month without working harder.
Lisa Mininni has two other podcasts on JenningsWire.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.