Elaine Pereira is a licensed Occupational Therapist and Certified Dementia Practitioner and Caregiver and author of I Will Never Forget: A Journey Of Giving where she shares stories of her mother’s experience with Dementia.
Elaine’s award winning memoir, I Will Never Forget, details her amazing mother’s tragic but also humorous journey with dementia.
Through delightful stories from Elaine’s childhood, she reveals her mom’s wonderful character and trailblazing accomplishments in better days before Alzheimer’s eventually takes hold.
In this interview Elaine will also give us an overview of dementia and how to understand your loved one better if they have this condition.
I Will Never Forget, A Journey of Giving
- Elaine, tell us more about your mom and why you wrote your book?
- What were some of the first indications of your mom’s eventual Alzheimer’s?
- The Book’s subtitle is: A Daughter’s Story of her Mother’s Arduous and Humorous Journey Through Dementia. What are some humorous stories?
- What is the difference between dementia and Alzheimer’s?
- What is the one thing about dementia that most people don’t know?
Elaine Pereira’s book, I Will Never Forget, is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.com or feel free to contact Elaine directly for a signed copy at email@example.com. Listeners can also visit Elaine at her web site, IWillNeverForgetBook.com. Elaine would like you to know that she is donating to Alzheimer’s research via book sales and presentation/speaking fees.
This podcast is presented by JenningsWire.com. JenningsWire is an inspirational and amazing community of bloggers and it has been said that we have a blogger for everyone. Enjoy the site and be sure to find your special blogger too! Thanks, Annie (Creator of JenningsWire)
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.