Rosalind Sedacca, a Dating & Relationship Coach and author of 99 Things Women Wish They Knew Before Dating After 40, 50 & Yes 60! She reveals why such great catches are still out there and still single!
Rosalind offers an eye-opening presentation on the ways singles are standing in their own way. You could be too set on someone being “blond” or “tall”, you could still be in love with your EX or you could be a workaholic married to your job. How do you know and how do you change? This podcast tells.
If I’m such a great catch, why am I single?
- Are you still single because you are too independent? Don’t want to give up too much?
- Why does this stand in the way of finding love?
- Are you just too picky or critical (she’s nice but I only like women with long blond hair)?
- On the other hand, how do you know if you appear so desperate you repel others?
- Did you know that some singles are still in love with their EX? Are you?
- How does your past influence your current ability to attract?
- How do you work on yourself to change what’s not working?
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.