Expert Personality Profiler, Angel Tucker, is a Certified Human Behavior Consultant who specializes in teaching people how to read personality types in less than 60 seconds. Angel reveals how to read personalities and how to interact with each type effectively – essentially becoming multi-lingual in personality types!
Angel Tucker shares the insights from her best-selling book Stop Squatting With Your Spurs On: The Power to Read People, Get What You Want and Communicate Without Pain to help you discover what makes others tick, what ticks them off, and how to create a win/win interaction with anyone. Including yourself!
What personality type can motivate and inspire others but can’t get tasks done for themselves? What type gets bored easily or which type does not like to make trouble? Who is a deep thinker? Which one are you? Find out in this podcast!
Instantly reading personalities
- What are the four personality types?
- Why should you know type you are? Can knowing avoid problems for you?
- Should you identify the personality type of others in your life? Why?
- What are the clues that can help us read a personality in 60 seconds?
- What is the hardest part of profiling someone?
- What happens when we CAN’T recognize a personality right away? Or get it completely WRONG?
To get more information about Angel Tucker, her best-selling book Stop Squatting With Your Spurs On, personality assessments and lots of other valuable resources please visit AngelTuckerAuthor.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR, and the creator of JenningsWire, online magazine. JenningsWire a diverse community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers that share helpful and perhaps life-changing posts and podcasts. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.