Welcome to the JenningsWire online magazine podcast series where we feature interviews with top authors and experts.
Jason Kurtz is a psychoanalyst in private practice in New York City, who specializes in the synergy between meditation and psychotherapy.
His upcoming book, Follow The Joy, is the story of how he found his calling, his career, and his family, by buying a one-way ticket to India.
In today’s podcast, Jason will reveal how you can learn to follow the joy – no matter where it takes you!
Learning to Follow the Joy
- What caused you to buy a one-way ticket to India? Why India?
- Were you fearful when you decided to do this? How did you overcome that fear?
- What was it like when you stepped off that plane?
- How did you know you were following the joy? What does “joy” feel like?
- What’s the first step to figuring out what joy is for anyone looking to follow it?
To find out more about Jason, please visit his website JasonKurtz.com. His book, Follow The Joy: A Memoir, is scheduled to be released on September 15th of this year.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.