Cheryl Therrien is a bestselling author, blogger & trainer who is on a mission to put the ‘GRAND’ back in grandparents.
She is the author of Letters From Grandma: Before You Were Born a collection of letters from a first time grandmother to her grandson.
This podcast discusses the most important lessons grandparents can leave their grandchildren from words of wisdom to words of love to words of inspiration.
Cheryl encourages good choices, belief in yourself, following your dreams and lots more as some of the wisdom she learned over her lifetime that she would love her grandchild to know!
Letters From Grandma
- We all have expiration dates, right? So what good is wisdom if it isn’t passed down?
- What would like your child or grandchild to know? How can you be sure the information actually gets to them?
- What kind of values do these letters express?
- Will these values stand the test of time? Can they have an impact on teenagers?
- If you could only leave one piece of advice, what would it be?
To learn more about Cheryl Therrien visit her site GeekGirlToday.com. Her book Letters From Grandma: Before You Were Born is available in Amazon.com.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.