Cathy A. Kurtz is the author of Living Through The Pain – The Lonely Me, a memoir that is a startling and painful testament of her journey dealing with the trauma of losing her mother, father, oldest brother and sister-in-law in a plane crash at the tender age of 16, and then losing her remaining sibling 13 years later to AIDs. In this podcast, Cathy shares life-changing coping strategies that allowed her to move on and find meaning in her life.
After years of enduring sexual and emotional abuse from her husband as well as violence in the workplace, her book is the culmination of her desire to help others tackle the loss of loved ones, abuse and even violence to ultimately find the path to a positive and successful life.
Living Through The Pain – The Lonely Me
- How did you get through painful event after painful event?
- What is the first thing you want people to know when tragedy strikes in their lives?
- If they can’t find the support they need from family or friends, where can they turn?
- What is the biggest mistake people make?
- What is the one tip you would give to someone going through a challenging, painful time?
To learn more, please visit CathyAKurtz.com where you will find the Preface and 1st Chapter of the book, Living Through The Pain – The Lonely Me. As well as links to Amazon and Barnes and Noble to purchase.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.