Relationship Coach, Ida Greene Ph.D. is the author of 20 books and her latest is Looking for Love In All the Wrong Places.
Dr. Greene’s philosophy about life is “if it can be done, I can do it”. She feels there is nothing we can’t do if we put our hearts and minds to it.
This podcast discusses some provocative ideas about what may be standing in the way of you finding the love you desire from not feeling good about yourself from not allowing your partner the freedom to simply be themselves and lots more.
Ida presents a thought-provoking look at the underlying issues that may need attention so you are free to find love for yourself.
Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places
- What is keeping you from finding the love you desire or want?
- How do you know if you are ready for love?
- How do you know if you appear so desperate that you repel a lover ?
- How does your past influence your current ability to attract your lover?
- How do you work on yourself to change what’s not working to attract the love that you want?
To learn more about Dr. Ida Greene, Relationship Coach and her latest book, Looking for Love In All the Wrong Places please visit IdaGreene.com.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.