Chela Hardy is an Administrative Consultant, Mentor and Mindset Trainer, and creator of the Your Desk Is Your Business Training Program for Admins. From her unique perspective as a former administrative employee and now an administrative business owner, Chela teaches small office admins how to authentically work in a way that contributes to the growth of the company that employs them.
Mindset is the New Skill Set
- What do you mean by “mindset is the new skill set”?
- Why do you think it’s important for a small business admin to work with the same mindset as the owner of the company?
- What are some ways they can develop that mindset?
- What are the benefits of developing and working with that mindset?
- What about admins who work for large companies?
Admins play a key role in the smooth operation of any company—small or large. Providing that person with the tools and resources they’ll need to flourish in that role contributes to the consistent growth and success of the company. Chela’s mindset training and mentor program were created to do just that. To learn more about them, please visit www.chelahardy.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.