Fitness pro and accidental athlete, Janna Lowell, is the author of “Noodles For Dumbbells, Water Exercise, Weight Management & More”
In this JenningsWire podcast, Janna shares her best TIPS & TRICKS to free you from the drudgery of yo yo dieting and achieve a real and lasting lifestyle upgrade. Want to feel high-powered and fabulous? Listen now!
Noodles For Dumbells – Discover The Power Of Water Exercise
- How does vertical water exercise burn up to 30% more calories than similar land-based activity or as many as 380 calories per half-hour session?
- Why does exercising in water eliminate aches and pains, increase our range of motion, unload our spine and improve balance?
- How can a person commit to be fit now, before disease and infirmary become the primary motivators?
- With so many diet books on the market, what suggestions do you have to become free of yo-yo dieting?
- How can we achieve a real and lasting lifestyle upgrade without the misery of boring exercise routines?
To learn more about Janna Lowell and her book, Noodles For Dumbbells – Water Exercise, Weight Management & More please visit NoodlesForDumbbells.com.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.