Attorney & Consultant, Thomas Fox, is an internationally recognized expert on anti-bribery and anti-corruption. He has authored two books on the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), his latest entitled Best Practices Under the FCPA and Bribery Act.
In this podcast, Thomas discusses what the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) is and how it could impact your business.
Protect Your Business From Corruption
- What is the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and how does it impact businesses?
- How does the FCPA apply to foreign companies?
- Have there been any recent examples of large fines or penalties meted out under the FCPA?
- How does the US Department of Justice (DOJ) find out about violations of this law?
- What can a company do to protect itself?
To learn more about Thomas Fox and his new book, Best Practices Under the FCPA and Bribery Act, please visit TFoxLaw.com.
Thanks Thomas for an informative interview!
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.