Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach, Francesca Pucher, is theauthor of Fit Cuisine, a cookbook designed to help busy families prepare nutritious and delicious meals in a time efficient manner.
In this podcast, Francesca discusses easy and quick recipes that will help the busy mom or dad stop stressing out about what to make for dinner!
Quick & Easy Healthy Meals At Home
- What is the number one lie people tell themselves when they choose to not make a healthy dinner at home?
- How can you begin to change your perception about the time it takes to cook at home?
- What is your favorite recipe staple that can be made ahead of time for easy weekday meals?
- What should you always have on hand in your pantry for simple dinners you can throw together in no time?
- How do you get your family on board with a healthier menu?
To learn more about Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach, Francesca Pucher, author of Fit Cuisine, please visit her site FrancescaPucher.com.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.