Ester Nicholson, author of Soul Recovery – 12 Keys to Healing Addiction, has been a celebrated vocalist for big names such as Rod Stewart, Bette Midler, Faith Hill, Beyoncé and Barbra Streisand and is now an acclaimed author and recovery expert.
During her own journey of recovery, Ester discovered important keys that transformed her life & put her on stage at Madison Square Garden, Good Morning America, Oprah and Ellen becoming a superstar author and speaker on Soul Recovery.
This podcast discusses Soul Recovery – 12 Keys to Healing Addiction that details the process that has guided thousands to their recovery and highest potential.
Soul Recovery – 12 Keys to Healing Addiction
- You have quite a story, from crack addiction to recovery and stardom. What went wrong?
- When you say addiction and dependence aren’t just about alcohol and drugs, what do you mean?
- What are your “12 Steps for the Rest Of Us?”
- What exactly are the 12 Keys of Soul Recovery?
- What is the process that you use to heal self-worth issues?
- How do you turn addiction and powerlessness into a source of power?
You can learn more about Ester Nicholson, her book, speaking events and workshops by going to SoulRecovery.org. Soul Recovery is available at bookstores nationwide and online at Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com and HayHouse.com.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.