Yehuda Cagen, of Xvand Technology Corporation, is a cloud computing company that specializes in enabling clients to work uninterrupted through natural disasters. Yehuda shares the steps businesses can take to develop a successful disaster preparedness plan.
Business Disaster Preparedness Plan
- What’s the first step small business should take to prepare for disasters? (Hurricanes, tornadoes and other natural disasters)
- What should be included in a disaster plan? How often should it be tested?
- Should small businesses consider outsourcing disaster preparedness?
- What’s the best way to find an outsourcing partner for DR planning?
- Describe an example of a successful disaster preparedness plan.
Yehuda Cagen spearheaded Xvand Technology’s efforts to educate business leaders on the disaster preparedness benefits of the cloud through the business-focused eBooks, whitepapers, webinar series, and cloud computing tools he developed.
To find out more about Yehuda Cagen and Xvand Technology Corporation, a firm that provides businesses of all sizes with IT Consulting and Remote PC Support, please visit Isutility.com
This podcast is presented by JenningsWire.com. JenningsWire is an inspirational and amazing community of bloggers and it has been said that we have a blogger for everyone. Enjoy the site and be sure to find your special blogger too! Thanks, Annie (Creator of JenningsWire)
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.