Doris Bentley is the author of Basic to Brilliant: The definitive guide to transforming your people practices. A playbook for the small to mid-size enterprise, where she shares her insights into how business owners and leaders can address the continual and urgent need to find, attract, hire, and retain the right people.
Talent Innovation is the Difference Maker
- Why did you write the book?
- Why is talent innovation so important for small to mid-size businesses?
- What are the biggest areas where companies could do a better job when it comes to talent?
- Why do business owners and leaders struggle with people issues?
- How can Basic to Brilliant help them?
To learn more about Doris and her book Basic to Brilliant: The definitive guide to transforming your people practices. A playbook for the small to mid-size enterprise and what she can do for your company, visit www.basictobrilliant.ca. Doris is on LinkedIn and Twitter – @basic_brilliant.
This podcast is presented by National Publicist, Annie Jennings, of the PR Firm specializing in providing publicity services and book promotion to authors, speakers and experts.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here