Kelly Robbins is the author of Trust Your Next Step: Creating the Confidence to Cut Fresh Tracks and producer of the Fresh Tracks with Kelly Robbins Podcast. Kelly is an entrepreneur and seeker of truth that helps guide others on their journey to self-empowerment, creating work and life as a fun adventure, and understanding how to lead the right clients to your door consistently.
Trust Your Next Step
- Why do you feel it’s important listeners create Fresh Tracks?
- What are some obstacles that prevent us from creating Fresh Tracks?
- What do you mean by Trust Your Next Step?
- How do you help people that feel stuck move forward?
- Why is ‘unlearning’ such an important part of living on purpose?
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the NYC based National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here