Lynn Serafinn is a certified, award-winning coach, teacher, marketer, social media expert, radio host, speaker and author of the number one bestseller The 7 Graces of Marketing as well as Tweep-e-licious: 158 Twitter Tips & Strategies for Writers, Social Entrepreneurs & Changemakers Who Want to Market Their Business Ethically.
Twitter Tips For Your Business
- What is the major, biggest, number one mistake marketers make on Twitter?
- Can tweeting hurt your marketing just as much as it can help? How much damage can you do in 140 characters?
- What are Twitter lists and how do you leverage their power?
- Are there different rules for different types of businesses?
- What monetizing strategies work on Twitter?
To learn more about Lynn Serafinn, her services and books including Tweep-e-licious: 158 Twitter Tips & Strategies for Writers, Social Entrepreneurs & Changemakers Who Want to Market Their Business Ethically please visit her site The7GracesOfMarketing.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is a diverse community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers that share helpful and perhaps life-changing posts and podcasts. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.