Jill Greenbaum, Ed.D., founder of Major In You, is a nationally recognized expert in the areas of college admissions and wellness. She’s an innovator in using visuals to coach teens and parents during the college search.
Her program and book, How to Major in You and Find the Right College uses a strengths–based approach in working with teens to help them understand themselves, meet challenges and problem–solve.
What You Need To Know, Do & Be During Your Teen’s College Search
- What do you hear parents saying about the college admissions process?
- What are the most common questions teens ask?
- What is the first step for teens in deciding what they want to do for the rest of their lives?
- How is your approach to coaching teens different from a guidance counselor, college advisor or even another coach?
- How can parents help their teens during the college search and selection process?
To find out more about Dr. Jill Greenbaum, her coaching programs, workshops, recordings, free resources, and books, including How to Major in You and Find the Right College, please visit her website, MajorinYou.com.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.