E. Danielle Butler of EvyDani Books joins us to share her latest devotional, Thoughts & Prayers for the Postpartum Mom. She translates the “our thoughts and prayers are with you” cliché into action items to help close the gap between self-care and support for new moms. Whether it’s your first baby or your fifth, you still need and deserve support during this beautifully challenging time.
The New Motherhood Journey
- Why did you write Thoughts & Prayers for the Postpartum Mom and who is this book for?
- How does depression impact self-care and welcoming a new baby?
- Does post-partum only refer to depression?
- What are some of the things that a new mom can do as part of her self-care during the postpartum period?
- What is the one piece of advice or encouragement you would give to a new mom?
Find out more E. Danielle Butler and her services by visiting www.evydanibooks.com She can also be reached across social media as @EvyDaniB In addition, her children’s book series is growing separately on Facebook as @TheAdventuresofZoeandZachary
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that offers their prestigious pay for performance publicity model where clients can select the publicity path that results in the most power, credibility and thought leadership for them in the areas of TV, print and online.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here