Today we’re featuring a conversation with Danny Kofke, who after being a school teacher for 18 years, recently left the classroom to work with Mentoro – a financial wellness company. He is the author of five personal finance books, including The Wealthy Teacher: Lessons For Prospering On A School Teacher’s Salary, and has appeared on numerous national television shows, been interviewed on over 600 radio shows and featured in many national publications. He is here to show us how to do well financially on a moderate income.
The Wealthy Teacher: Lessons For Prospering On A School Teacher’s Salary
- Your wife was a stay-at-home mom for eight years while you raised two children on your teacher’s salary. How did you do this?
- Why did you leave the classroom?
- What do you feel is the number one mistake others make when it comes to managing their money?
- What is one action someone can take right now to start handling their finances better?
- What is the most important message you hope others get from you and your books?
To learn more about Danny Kofke and his books, please visit www.wealthyteacher.weebly.com
Thank you all for listening to this podcast brought to you by Annie Jennings PR. please visit Jenningswire.com to enjoy a rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters.