Today we’re featuring a conversation with Dr. Ramona Houston, Ph.D., PMP, who is on a mission to inspire and empower individuals and groups to give and serve. A scholar focusing on American race relations, a social impact strategist, speaker, and host of The Empowerment Zone podcast, Dr. Houston’s magic lies in her ability to enrich communities and build business legacies through social impact.
Dr. Houston joins us to discuss why we should be committed to social impact.
- What is social responsibility and why is it important?
- What do you do as a social impact strategist?
- Who is your ideal client? How can you help them to be more successful?
- Do you have to be a famous person or a big business to make a social impact?
- What steps do our listeners need to take to create their own social impact mission and strategy?
If you are a socially conscious individual or business that wants to create a positive and lasting legacy, make your impact with Ramona Houston. Through collaborating with her, your company will positively impact lives, strengthen community values, advance the social causes you believe in, enhance your brand reputation, and ultimately grow your business through social impact.
To contact or learn more about Ramona, visit www.ramonahouston.com. You may also follow her on Twitter @ramonahouston.
Thank you all for listening to this podcast brought to you by Annie Jennings PR. please visit Jenningswire.com to enjoy a rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters.