Keith Buff is an 18 year AVM survivor. Similar to a brain aneurism, it impacts all motor skills and doctors thought he would never walk, eat or talk clearly again. Keith, now a motivational speaker, tells the story of his journey to recovery in his book Determination.
- Tell us a little more about AVM.
- What was your reaction when the doctors said you would never walk again?
- How did the gym and being in shape before your injury become key to your recovery?
- Why share your story? What would you like listeners to realize?
- What one piece of advice do you have for those facing an uphill battle?
Learn more about Keith Buff and his book Determination at http://buffcharities.com/
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here