Lon Safko is the bestselling author of The Social Media Bible and The Fusion Marketing Bible, both translated into multiple languages, and now he has authored his first novel, a historical fiction western called MASSACRE!; now available on Amazon.
Writing An Historical Western Novel
- Aren’t you known for bestselling business books like “The Social Media Bible” and “The Fusion Marketing Bible”?
- The book is called “Massacre!”. Is it just this one book or is this one book in a series?
- OK then, the series is called The Secret Of The Lost Dutchman. Who was the Lost Dutchman?
- Did you really discover The Lost Dutchman Gold Mine in Arizona?
- What makes these westerns different than all of the other westerns out there?
You can learn more about Lon Safko on his web site at www.LonSafko.com, and you can find his bestselling books “The Social Media Bible”, The Fusion Marketing Bible”, and now his first western novel “MASSACRE!” All on Amazon!
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the NYC based National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here