Certified wellness coach, Nadya Andreeva, is on a mission to end the bloating and constipation epidemic spreading among women through her new book, Happy Belly: A Woman’s Guide to Feeling Vibrant, Light, and Balanced.
Nadya discusses why 91% of women say digestion issues get in the way of their daily life and share key insights into why having a happy belly is a cornerstone of good health.
Your Happy Belly Formula
- Why do you think digestion is so crucial to our health?
- What is Ayurveda and why did you choose it for digestive healing?
- What are some ayurvedic techniques to reduce and eliminate bloating?
- A lot of people don’t go to the bathroom every day? Is this healthy? How can we improve regularity without relying on laxatives?
- In your book and your articles you often talk about easy and difficult to digest foods. What are they? How do we know?
Nadya’s book, Happy Belly is your personalized roadmap to rediscover the joy of having a healthy relationship with food while enjoying how great you feel with regular, healthy digestion. To learn more please visit www.spinachandyoga.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.