The Annie Jennings PR Real Story Success Series showcases real author and client success in leveraging Annie’s media bookings as door openers into huge new opportunities with mega money making potential.
In this podcast, Annie Jennings PR’s Radio Director Stacy Amaral Kauffman interviews Frederick Birkett Ed.M, Professor at the University of Hawaii’s College of Education and author of “The Military Parent’s Guide to Public, Private, and Charter Schools”, on how he was able to leverage his top market radio campaign into lots of new opportunities. Find out how he did it so you can do it too!
Real Story: How Frederick Leveraged His Radio Publicity Into Huge New Opportunities!
- How did you leverage your publicity into big deals and new opportunities?
- How did you land a substantial distribution deal as a result of your radio interviews?
- How did your radio campaign open doors you could not open on your own?
- What can you share about using publicity for fast business growth?
- Why was your radio campaign with Annie Jennings PR a smash hit for you and your goals?
To contact podcast guest Professor Frederick Birkett and learn more about his book, “The Military Parent’s Guide to Public, Private, and Charter Schools” please visit MilitaryK-12Families.com.
To find out more about Annie Jennings Publicity and how you too can experience success in your life just like Fred did, visit AnnieJenningsPR.com. To speak with Annie about the famous Annie Jennings PR radio campaign that guarantees high impact, high listenership interviews in major markets please click here.
Annie Jennings PR Services Include:
- #1 Big Shows Radio Talk Interview Campaign With Unlimited Media Training
- TV Bookings, Print & Major Online Bookings
- Famous Pay For Play Publicity Program For TV, Print & Online Media
- Beautiful Book Trailers, Speaking & TV Video Demos
- #1 Most Powerful Radio Campaign Your Money Can Buy
About Real Story Podcast Guest Frederick Birkett: Frederick A. Birkett, Ed.M, is an educator who teaches graduate student-teachers at the University of Hawaii Manoa, in the College of Education. Mr. Birkett spent 15 years as a Charter school principal in Massachusetts, New York City, and Hawaii. In addition, he has a Masters Degree in Education from the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Fred spent eight years as a Captain in the United States Air Force and is author of the new book “The Military Parent’s Guide to Public, Private, and Charter Schools.”
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.
JenningsWire.com is created by National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.