Curiosity makes our mind active instead of passive.
Waking up each day excited is different from the way you actually “show up” for the excitement in your life. We need to be open for this very moment. Our childhood curiosity carries us further downstream to our visions or dreams of real change. It is like a self-correcting stance that we need to take to submit to our daily boredom. Therefore, we need to formulate brand new concepts with fresh eyes.
You can get out of the rut of your everyday routine with a little creative thinking.
1. Make time. It is hard to find excitement in your life if you are always doing mindless chores. Sometimes, we fill our days with these things in order to avoid our happiness. Is that you?
2. Find exciting people. Look around and take the initiative to get to know people who are busy and happy with their lives, so that you can be included in some of their excitement.
3. Plan a dream trip. Even if you can not afford to go on the trip, just research and dream with excitement for the time when you can afford to actually go.
4. Learn a new skill or hobby. There are so many opportunities out there. As you meet others who share your interests you will gain confidence and excitement.
5. Don’t sit and wait for things to happen. Take the first baby step and initiate some action. Stop playing it safe and waiting for others to take the lead. After all, you alone can make your life as exciting and happy as you want it to be.
Action creates momentum and momentum builds excitement. Small, fresh changes like the ones above can create a more curious YOU in your own life!
Read more posts by Mary Ann Sheveland. Mary is a blogger for JenningsWire.