Educational Leader, Lee Guerette, is the author of Cognitive Yoga: Mindful Strategies for Teachers, who has 25 years of teaching experience and coaches educators in how to create an empowered learning environment for their students.
Mindful Strategies For Teachers
- What is “Social Emotional Learning”?
- How can teachers incorporate that into their lessons?
- With all of the focus on testing, when do they have the time?
- What behaviors can these practices help solve?
- How can people other than teachers and students benefit?
To learn more about Lee Guerette and the book Cognitive Yoga: Mindful Strategies for Teachers, please visit www.cognitiveyoga.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here