Doug Denman is the President of Texas based Worth Hotels and is serves as Chairman of the Industry Advocacy Committee of the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) Owners Association, which includes brands such as Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts.
Renting A Room From Strangers Online? BUYER BEWARE
- With the emergence and increasing popularity of short-term online rentals, what does the traveling public need to know about these room options?
- Do short-term online rentals play on a level playing field as a legitimate hotel?
- Do short-term online rentals comply with the ADA regulations, life safety regulations and local zoning requirements – the same rules by which hotels must abide?
- Your hotel pays various types of insurance to cover various situations. Are short-term online rentals insured?
- Are short-term online rentals a threat to the hotel industry?
Doug may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or via www.worthhotels.com. Please visit the IHG Owners Association at www.owners.org to learn more about the IHG Owners Association and the numerous legislative issues that affect the hotel and lodging industry.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here