Dr. Louis Franzini is a Clinical Psychologist, Humorist and author. His latest book is Just Kidding: Using Humor Effectively. In this podcast, Dr. Franzini discusses the value of using humor in relationships, at work and in a variety of social situations.
Using Humor Effectively
- What is “effective humor”?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about humor?
- Characteristics of positive humor? Negative humor?
- Political Correctness and the Big Four sensitive topics?
- Is a sense of humor learned or innate? How can a person become funnier
To learn more about Dr. Louis Franzini and his book “Just Kidding: Using Humor Effectively” please visit LouisFranzini.com.
Want to be a JenningsWire online magazine podcaster? Tell us here.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is a diverse community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers that share helpful and perhaps life-changing posts and podcasts. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.