Dave Parker is a radio talk show host heard weekdays 10 to noon on AM 790 WNIS in Norfolk, VA. He has appeared on The O’Reilly Factor, CNN and his monthly columns can be found in Coastal Virginia magazine. Dave is also the author of History Next Door.
Primary Elections – Should We Care?
- What is the common thread in the primary campaigns? What’s driving it?
- How important are the early primaries in the presidential election?
- Why do some candidates succeed early, then fall out of the race?
- Is there voter unrest in the country right now? How will it impact primaries?
- Who is the primary voter? What are they looking for?
You can listen in to The Dave Parker Show weekdays 10am- noon on AM 790 WNIS, and around the world on wnis.com. On Twitter, you’ll find him @itsdaveparker, and on Instagram at Daveparker1.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here