Ali Bierman, who is known as the Queen of Overcoming as she thrives after two Traumatic Brain Injuries ended life as she knew it. In her altered mind-body, she constantly re-invents herself forging her new path in life. Ali shares her journey in her newest book, CDS and DVDs, THRIVE! Don’t Just Survive.
THRIVE! Don’t Just Survive
- How can you keep going when everything looks hopeless, when you’ve been written off, when everybody has given up on you?
- What do you mean when you say, “you can heal despite appearances?”
- How can our listeners prepare to face the inevitable bad things that, you say, happen to everybody?
- Your most popular article tells us how to be happy right now. Can you share your formula now?
- What over-riding message do you want our listeners to take away today?
Contact Ali and get her book, audio book, CDs and DVDs, THIRVE! Don’t Just Survive, on her website at www.thrivedontjustsurvive.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here