We are bombarded with a minimum of 70,000 thoughts day and night.
New science suggests that the number of thoughts that we process through our mind now reaches over a million given the frenetic, over stimulated environment we now live in. And, researchers add that almost 70% of those 1.2 million thoughts are negative. It causes one to wonder why there is so much stress, anger, and worry in the world. Negative thoughts are learned. They come from previous messages that we have internalized, as early as childhood, which have been personalized and adopted as truth. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Negative chatter is known to contribute to suicide, depression, obesity, bulimia, anorexia, fear, doubt, cancer, high blood pressure, autoimmune disease, stroke, heart attacks, infertility, impotence, loneliness, bullying, criticism, anger and a host of other physical, social and mental ills that stem from that 70% negative dialogue that goes on in our heads. Think about how we are bombarded and overstimulated day and night with images that do not feed our happiness. Yet, we thirst for release.
You are not those negative messages.
You were created with an inner happiness thermometer that should be blasting with joy, tranquility, understanding, love and compassion. Happiness is natural to our being. Deep happiness inside requires you to fine-tune your thoughts. Deep happiness requires that you never give away your joy.
Thoughts become things, varied behaviorist, including those featured in The Secret: The Movie, validate this point. When your life expressions are sourced from inner happiness you rise to your innate nobility and you walk and talk with an irresistible confidence that magnetizes and magnifies what you want and who you are. You begin to discover a vast unlimited power within yourself that frees you from fear and outer manipulation.
This is exactly why the book, Climb Every Obstacle: Eliminate Your Limits, opens with a chapter that teaches you how to release your fear. Fears becomes obstacles, fear destroys inner happiness. In the book you learn how to change 101 obstacles into opportunities- true opportunities for living well and happy.
You Deserve to be Happy!
Tap into your inner happiness with a powerful self belief that you are happy and deserve to be happy. Then, you become beacons. You attract abundance and experience exhilarating tranquility. Deep happiness inside already exists within you, no exception. You are whole and happy NOW!
Let us suppose your life is a tree.
The laws of nature prove that if you water the tree with nourishment it will grow green and flourish. The same is true with our inner dialogue. If you water your mind with nourishing, positive inner happiness messages your tree will too flourish. Otherwise, you will cultivate bitter, sour fruit and eventually your tree will become diseased and die. But, one deep happy inner thought bears more fruit and life energy than ten sour thoughts.
Let me start by giving everyone this exercise:
- For the next 21 days, the amount of time for your brain to create new pathways and habits, I want you to repeat to yourself ONLY positive words. Stand in front of a mirror with your hand over your heart and repeat something like this: In my world nothing ever goes wrong, or I am me and I love me and my world, or I am a happy and joyful being and then touch your head. Repeat this often every day for 21 days with a gorgeous smile, you will feel a transformation.
Next, I want you to pay attention to the mental pollution that goes on in your mind and then diffuse the negativity by following these ABCD steps:.
- Ask yourself – is this true? One of the best ways to recognize these automatic negative feelings is to be still, meditate, pause and slow down and listen to the sickening inner dialogue. Then, question the validity of the thought and immediately take the second step which is to brand a new belief.
- Brand into your mind that you are wonderful, exciting, lovable, valuable. Go back to your 21 day exercise if you need too and use positive words to create your inner happiness.
- Challenge negative self-talk. Call it out, fight for your inner happiness. Say out loud, You DIDN’T say that, get an attitude about it, be emphatic- your happiness depends on it.
- DO your bucket list now. By this I mean that deep happiness inside demands that you start doing the fun and exciting things that you enjoy now rather than wait until you can wear purple – build inner happiness in the present without doubt or fear.
Remember thoughts become things and the thing that you deserve is happiness. This is your birthright – nobility and happiness.