However, you do not have to allow stressful situations to implode your peace of mind. You can manage stress and the events that may precipitate stress for you which are personal to your personality. There are definite coping strategies which help you to live a life stress-free.
Life is not meant to be a stress rehearsal.
Fill your life with harmonious, healthy thoughts and experiences. Make a mantra for your life. Mine is love, joy, and peace.
I do not allow anything or anyone to violate the love, joy and peace that is integral to my well-being.
Actually, our well-being is integral to the well-being of others too. When you feel good, you share good and that good then expands to heal the world. Life is bestowed upon everyone; make sure you inculcate what is good so that what you expose to others is good.
Five Secrets to a Stress-Free Life:
- Pay attention. Really listen to and hear your feelings. Release stress by tuning your mind to what you are feeling right now. The more attentive you are to your true feelings, the faster you recognize negative energy and can stop stress triggers from invading your intrinsic peace.
- Be still. Activity is over-valued. Stop and smell the evergreens, slow down and notice the beauty around you. Listen to the bees or watch a butterfly graciously wing its flight. Meditate on the things that are joyous and peaceful. Draw a Mandela or walk a labyrinth. Slow your pace, seek tranquility.
- Connect deep. Connect with others, go beyond polite conversation and build a deep association with someone in your life. You will likely find that blending your life with another in a non-sexual friendship improves your outlook and resolves the stress inducing emptiness of isolation.
- Get involved. Make a life investment in something or someone. Fight apathy. Instead of accepting a problem as unsolvable, seek a solution. Become a one man band, others will gain courage from your passionate conviction and soon a change movement will gain momentum.
- Love life. The practice of loving life, in spite of turmoil, minimizes stress. Bless your stress with omniscient love, ever-present ever-lasting. Devote the majority of your energy to loving life, feel the eruption of gratitude. Give thanks, give love. Love your life!
Keep it simple.
Simplify your emotions so that your soul can breathe. Inhale deep breaths of calm, restfulness, kindness and joy. Unplug harshness and seek balance, tenderness and gentle grace. Stress is a learned response to events or situations that alarm your inner good. Go with the flow, walk along with the soothing waves in your life. Restore relaxation, take it slow and easy. Live an intentional stress-free life.
Read more posts by Anita Jefferson, expert in communication. Anita is a JenningsWire blogger.