Kathleen Brady is a certified career and life management coach, author, and motivational speaker with 25 years of experience helping people identify and integrate their personal and professional goals. She inspires clients to embrace their dreams and offers practical action steps to bring them to life. Her upcoming book GET A JOB! 10 Steps to Career Success will be available in the spring.
GET A JOB! 10 Steps to Career Success
- How is your book different from all the other job search books on the market?
- What does the job search process look like in 2015?
- How can you ensure your resume doesn’t fall into the “black hole”?
- What is the biggest mistake people make in the job search?
- What is the best nugget of advice you can offer about job hunting that people haven’t heard before?
Contact Kathleen at www.careerplanners.net and sign up for her weekly blog, Master the Art of Success. She can also be found on Facebook at KBCareerplanners and Twitter @KBcareerplanner. Her book, GET A JOB! 10 Steps to Career Success will be available this spring on Amazon.com and MotivationalPress.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.