Dr. Joanie Connell is the author of Flying without a Helicopter: How to Prepare Young People for Work and Life. She is an organizational psychologist who has taken her knowledge and experience in working with organizational leaders to advise parents, managers, and educators how to strengthen the leaders of tomorrow. She is also a career coach for people of all ages.
Get Out Of The Way Of Your Kids’ Success
- What is one of the biggest challenges young employees are facing right now?
- How are you getting in the way of your kids’ success?
- How can I help my kids be more successful as adults?
- Why should you stop worrying about which college your kid goes to?
- How can you turn your kid into someone you’d like to hire?
Dr. Joanie Connell offers many practical tips for parents, educators, and managers to help children grow into successful employees in her book Flying without a Helicopter: How to Prepare Young People for Work and Life You can find out more about the book at www.FlyingWithout.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.