Diane DiResta is the founder of DiResta Communications, a NYC communication skills consultancy serving women leaders and senior executives of corporations to advance their careers. Diane holds a masters degree in Speech Pathology and is the author of Knockout Presentations and her new ebook, Give Fear the Finger.
Give Fear Of Public Speaking The Finger!
- Are some people just born with the gift of public speaking?
- Why are we so afraid of talking in front of groups?
- What is the YAM formula and how does it simplify public speaking?
- What are the most common mistakes people make when presenting?
- How can you build confidence in your public speaking skills?
To learn the secrets to conquering you fear of public speaking, check out Diane’s new book, Give Fear the Finger which you can find on Amazon. For additional tips visit www.diresta.com where you’ll find Diane’s blog and youtube channel. This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here