Victoria Hargis is an expert in life transitioning. At age 30 she became a widow and learned her youngest child had a terminal illness, ultimately passing away when he was 13. Victoria then spiraled into a deeper level of grief and simultaneous self discovery that led to her becoming an acclaimed transition coach.
Take The Plunge & Re-Invent Yourself!
- What is the biggest reason why people are not happy?
- What three steps can the listeners can take right now that will help them create the life that they want?
- What does a life transition mean?
- Why do we get stuck when transitioning?
- What can you do now to start living the life you want?
You can learn more about how to have a successful transition, renew your excitement about life and find out more about how to identify, clarify and accelerate your vision on victoriahargis.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.