Aimee DuFresne is the author of the award-winning book, Keep Going: From Grief to Growth who shares her journey of love, loss, living in the moment and the power of perseverance. It’s a wake up to joy and will help you fall back in love with life, even after loss. After transforming her own life, she now empowers other women around the world to do the same.
Keep Going: From Grief to Growth
- Your deepest grief led you to start a business based on joy. Most people wouldn’t equate the two. What led you in this direction?
- Is your work with women specifically for those who have lost someone through death?
- For someone who is ready to embrace joy, what is the first step?
- What do you mean by ‘leap into possibility’? How can someone leap into possibility in her own life?
- What message do you want to leave with our listeners?
To find out more about Aimee DuFresne, her book, services, and upcoming JOYride tour, join the joyful community at www.aimeedufresne.com and download your free gift, 9 Winning Ways to Keep Going (Even When You Don’t Want To or Don’t Think You Can).
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.