Pastor Linda Marie Abu-Hamid is the author of Single But Not Alone. She draws on her own experiences as a single mother to share how you can always find support when you have faith, and that strength can help avoid heartache that singleness often brings.
Single But Not Alone
- What type of heartaches did you experience as a single mom?
- Does this all change when you find someone?
- How has your faith helped you through?
- What can you discover about yourself during the hard times?
- What are some practical examples we can apply to our daily lives?
The book Single but not alone is available at Amazon: www.amazon.com Barnes and Noble: www.barnesandnoble.com and iBooks. Her website is www.spokenwordcsd.com. Should you like to schedule an interview with Linda Marie Abu-Hamid, contact Janet Carson at 760-208-4990 or email@example.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here