Patti Clark is an accomplished speaker and workshop leader dedicated to helping people through various life transitions on their journey to an extraordinary life. For more than 20 years, and over several continents, Patti has been sharing her knowledge and wisdom with others. Her new book, This Way Up, is her latest endeavor.
7 Tools For Unleashing Your Creative Self
- What can readers learn from your new book, This Way Up? What’s unique about it?
- How can women overcome that feeling of purposelessness in an empty nest?
- How does creativity help overcome those feelings?
- What tools help to unleash your creative self?
- What are a few things that women feeling stuck most need to know that can change their lives?
Patti’s new book, This Way Up, will be available on Amazon, or better yet, at your local indie book store. To learn more about the book, Patti’s upcoming book-tour and online workshops, go to her website www.thiswayupbook.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the NYC based National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here