Zelda Hayes is also known as LadyZee, author of Jezebels Last Dance: It’s Every Woman’s Story, which sets the stage of how trauma from childhood to adulthood play a huge part in the choices we make in love and life itself.
Changing Your Life Despite Your Circumstances
- What are the four things you need to know that can change your life?
- Where are you making your biggest mistake?
- Are you sabotaging your life?
- What is the #1 reason your love life is unsatisfying?
- Are your life expectations normal?
You can read more about Zelda Hayes, her latest book Jezebel’s Last Dance at www.zeldamhayes.com. Other books by Zelda Hayes include The Power of A Woman: A step by step guide for women to get back on track
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here