David Blake Chatfield is the author of Taking Control: Cracking the Code to Happiness. So many feel out of control, depressed, stuck, disillusioned, defeated, rejected, dejected, afraid, and confused, this book helps readers take back control of their lives and give them the key to crack the code to happiness.
Cracking the Code of Happiness
- What was your motivation to write this book?
- What does “cracking the code” mean?
- Can you share with us some of the secrets of Cracking the Code?
- When did you realize that you had toxic relationships that negatively impacted on your life.
- Can you share with us one of your favorite stories from the book?
To learn more about David Blake Chatfield and his new book Taking Control: Cracking the Code to Happiness please visit www.takingcontrolbook.com available on Amazon.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book promotion services to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major high impact radio talk interview shows, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media outlets and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers across the country.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here