Veterinarian Dr. Liz Fernandez is the author of the new book Sacred Gifts of a Short Life: Uncovering Wisdom of our Pets End of Life Journeys, and she offers us the silver lining that can be uncovered as we embrace the broken heartedness we are experiencing.
Dealing with the Loss of a Pet
- What is the most common question you are asked about end of life issues”?
- What is the biggest misconception that many people have about euthanasia?
- What is this “silver lining”?
- The pain is so raw and excruciating how can I see a silver lining?
- What are the most powerful words of wisdom you would like to leave our audience
To learn about the book Sacred Gifts Of a Short Life Uncovering Wisdom of our Pets End of Life Journeys go to www.lizfernandezdvm.com. If what Dr. Liz has shared resonates with you, and you would like to learn more she can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here