Dethra U. Giles is known as the “Entrepreneurs HR Strategist” and author of the new book “Unstuck: Discovering Career Limiting Actions.” Dethra is a founding partner and chief consultant with ExecuPrep, LLC, a performance management firm based in Atlanta with a client list that includes executives from the NBA and the US Army Corp of Engineers.
Discovering Career Limiting Actions
- How do people get stuck in the first place?
- What do mammoths and tar pits have to do with it?
- What is the #1 career limiting action people take?
- What is the first step to getting “unstuck”?
- What mistakes do people make and how can they avoid them?
To find out about the book you may go to dethragiles.org and watch the “Unstuck” video and to learn more about the company where Dethra is the VP of HR Consulting go to execuprep.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here