Kat Hurley is an author and transformational coach who conducts seminars nationwide. She just released her new book I Think I’ll Make It and is on a steadfast mission to bring mindfulness to the masses, especially youth.
Finding Awareness In Your Twenties
- What is the number one thing our listeners, or their 20’s-something child, should do before they are 30?
- How can they go about doing that?
- How else can they develop awareness?
- How can they avoid learning things the “hard way?”
- If you could go back and change something about your 20’s, what would it be?
To learn more about Kat Hurley, her new book I Think I’ll Make It, and where she’ll be speaking next, please visit her websites IThinkIllMakeIt.com and KatHurley.com.
Want to be a JenningsWire online magazine podcaster? Tell us here.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.