Peter Boni is an entrepreneur, consultant and author of All Hands On Deck: Navigating your team through crises, getting your organization unstuck and emerging victorious. His insight has been featured by The Wall Street Journal, Investor’s Business Daily, CNBC among other national media and he is here to discuss how to deal with dysfunction in business.
Get Your Organization Unstuck
- Why does disruption create opportunities to advance your career/business?
- What is a common theme between top level executives navigating their business through crisis?
- What is the “kedge off” process?
- What are the three phases?
- Where do people make their biggest mistakes?
To learn more about Peter Boni author of All Hands On Deck: Navigating your team through crises, getting your organization unstuck and emerging victorious please visit www.kedgeway.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here