Dr. Mark Stahlhuth, psychologist and Clinical Director of Seasons Recovery Center in Malibu, CA and Dr. Nancy Irwin, coauthors of AHA! Moments: Stories of Hope and Recovery profile 9 anonymous case studies of clients who entered the dual diagnosis treatment facility for detox and/or treatment for substance and alcohol abuse and dependency.
Hope & Recovery for Addictions
- What is being treated when a patient enters rehab?
- What are some of the characteristics of a residential treatment facility that lends itself to be more effective?
- How does trauma play a part in addictive behaviors?
- What is cutting edge in the world of addictions treatment?
- How is the patient prepared to exit the treatment facility?
Seasons Malibu is a CARF-accredited treatment facility that offers the finest care for those who are ready to heal. For more information, please visit www.seasonsmalibu.com or call 866-780-8539 to speak with an Admissions Counselor. And look for the soon-to-be-released AHA! Moments: Stories of Hope and Recovery by Drs. Stahlhuth and Irwin.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book promotion services to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major high impact radio talk interview shows, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media outlets and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers across the country.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here